X-BOW CUP USA
COST-EFFECTIVE, FAIR AND EXCITING MOTORSPORT!
The X-BOW CUP USA is the perfect platform for drivers with various backgrounds and experience levels to safely enjoy competitive racing! If you have desires for a racing career in GT4, GT3, LMP3 or even Formula Racing, the KTM X-BOW Cup USA will provide the ultimate acid test and perhaps the launchpad to the next level. Or you might simply want to race against the best up-and-coming drivers in cutting edge machines with a chance of the top spot on the podium!
- Cars are identically setup and tested, driver talent wins races
- Basic instruction and video review by instructors
- Full trackside hospitality – Show up, suit up, go racing!
- Drivers are eligible for the series after completing Stage 1and Stage 2 Racing Schools or SCCA Licensing School
ARRIVE & DRIVE: WE DO EVERYTHING ELSE
The arrive-and-drive format means you simply have to bring your racing suit, helmet and HANS device and that’s all you have to think about. When you sign up for the 2020 X-BOW CUP USA you join the works team and our engineers will maintain, repair and help you set-up your race car at each and every meeting.
You don’t even need to buy your car, that means you can make massive savings and still race at the highest level. You can choose to take part in the official test days on the lead-up to the race weekends or trim your budget and focus on the competition.
THREE ACTION-PACKED DAYS OF COMPETITION
- 6 x 25 minutes practice sessions
- 2 x 15 minutes qualifying sessions
- 4 x 25 minutes sprint races
DRIVER DEVELOPMENT IS THE FOCUS
Driver development is at the core of the X-BOW CUP USA as well as the X-BOW CUP EUROPE. Whether you’re just starting your career in motorsports or you are already a seasoned racer, Sears Point Racing School’s staff of professional coaches will help to elevate your skill set.
In addition to visual coaching and real time radio feedback, data and telemetry are a constant tool used to improve your performance and optimize lap times.
And for those that want to progress into professional racing, Sears Point Racing School’s team will provide consultation on next steps, possibly as part of the Sears Point Raceway Motorsports professional race team or as part of the worldwide KTM X-BOW racing activities in direct collaboration with KTM.
SEARS POINT RACING SCHOOL
The KTM X-BOW COMP R is KTM’s interpretation of a super sports car for the 21st century. “We took Colin Chapman’s idea of a spartan, lightweight sports car reduced to the bare essentials and transferred it into the new millennium – with as many technological innovations as possible”, says KTM CEO Stefan Pierer of the first four-wheeled model in KTM’s history.
If you are fascinated by sports cars and the sheer passion that driving them on the limit is what excites you, then you have to try the KTM X-BOW COMP R. And there’s no better place to do so than Sonoma Raceway in sunny California. The famous racing course with a vast history in sports car racing as well as being a regular track for NASCAR and CART series offers a wide range of different programmes to get behind the wheel of the lightweight super sports car, hand-made in Austria. Remember, the KTM X-BOW COMP R represents a pinnacle in sports car design, providing speed, sense, handling, safety and technology of a full grown race car, with the simplicity of a road car!
Finding a program overview and all contact details here!
RACING SCHOOL SUCCESS WITH THE KTM X-BOW COMP R
The KTM X-BOW COMP R is the ideal fleet car for your race track! KTM is already the first choice of high class racetracks around the world when it comes to fleet solutions for driving and racing schools, for example at the Formula 1 circuit of the Red Bull Ring in Austria, Sonoma Raceway in the U.S. and various other racetracks around the world.
- Own your personal KTM X-BOW COMP R fleet for driving and racing experienceprogrammes
- Incentive business for individuals, groups or companies is increasing and always searching for unique experiences
- The KTM X-BOW COMP R is extremely reliable, easy & quick to repair and has extremely low maintenance costs: ~ $ 1,22 / km
- It’s perfect ergonomics with adjustable pedal box and steering wheel provide enjoyable experiences for all drivers, small and tall
- Entry in the car is extremely easy as well as driving it, especially with the KTM X-BOW COMP R DSG (double clutch automatic gearbox)
- Attractive tiered pricing as well as financing offers for race track owners
- Contact us any time for inquiries regarding our fleet car solutions!